Friday, July 3, 2015

LA Girl Cruelty Free Concealers

I am bringing to you a product that does not leave my makeup bag. Recently I stumbled upon a brand called LA Girl, which happens to offer concealers that cover dark circles and are also cruelty free. These are LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealers. As you can see from the pictures below these puppies are very well loved. LA Girl is a USA based company that offers a wide range of products. I have not tried anything else from their line, but I am tempted to pick up their Pro BB cream. 

LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealers

La Girl Pro Conceal comes in a vast array of colours ranging from fairest up to deeper skin tones. They have an assortment of 20 shades, which means there is a shade for everyone! Since I ordered these online, I was not sure which shade would be the right match for me. Thus I went ahead and picked up two colours: Natural and Creamy Beige. Natural is more of a pinkier tone while Creamy Beige leans more towards yellow / salmon. I use both interchangeably. Usually if I want more of a highlighted look, I go for Natural and if I want more of a subtle look I use Creamy Beige. For reference I have an olive complexion with warm undertones, and I am NC25-NC30 in MAC. 

R-L : LA Girl Pro Conceal in Natural and Creamy Beige

LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer's Applicator

These concealers have a very light texture and blend like a dream. Sometimes I use a brush to blend them out and other times I prefer to use my fingers. Either way works great. La Girl Pro Conceal does not crease on me. I usually set it with a powder (I use MAC Emphasize but any finely milled powder will do). I have tried a number of mass market concealers and all of them creased on me regardless if I set them with powder or not.

I like that it comes in a tube and has a brush-like applicator, which makes it easy to distribute the product. I will say that it might get a bit challenging and messy to squeeze the product out of the tube if you start pressing randomly. Just press from the end like you would with toothpaste to avoid said mess. You get 8g of product per tube.

I think these concealers are worth looking into if you are on a budget and want a product that complies with your ethical standards. I will surely be placing an order when I run out.

Shop for LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealers:

BeautyJoint - Worldwide shipping. Price is $2,99 plus additional shipping charges based on weight. You can toggle currency settings at the top right corner of the website to save yourself the trouble of manual conversion.

Ebay - Free international shipping. Price is $5,39. 

Cheers,
Muffy

No comments:

Post a Comment